Please join us as for a weekend of wellness and the healing arts,
celebrating the women and their evolving friendships.
Over the course of the weekend, there will be opportunities to attend a variety of personal care sessions, yoga and wellness activities including:
- Instructional lymph massage routine, Eden Energy 5 minute daily routine, tension and fascia release with tennis balls.
- A variety of yoga sessions, including active, gentle, restorative, meditation and inquiry.
- Fitness & meditation hikes, time for solitude and reflection, creative art projects.
- Let Your Yoga Dance party, fire circle, midnight snacks.
- Body workers and healers will be on hand providing massage and energy work at extra cost, palm readings.
- All meals are heath conscious and prepared by Isabel Cross and Tammy Hugh.
Saturday Evening Presentation with Anna Pittman: Exploring the Evolution of Friendship Among Women. She will share how we, as women, can learn to support each other through daily trials and triumphs. We will also learn how to access the Divine Feminine energy so to enrich all of our relationships.
About Camp Mad Anthony Wayne: CMAW is one of the Greater Huntington Parks and Recreation properties and is located 2 miles past the VA Hospital on Spring Valley. The lodge sleeps 28 in bunk beds in the loft. There are also 4 cabins that have 4 bunk beds each and can accommodate air mattresses. Tent camping is also available. NOTE: Reservations will be confirmed first come, first served as payment arrives. An email will be sent from me confirming your space. Please let me know your preference and if you are wanting a cabin for a group of friends, please make contact with me for arrangements. The cabins will only be available after 5pm on Saturday.
|Overnight in Lodge, Cabin, Tent Camping or Sleep-at-Home||Saturday 10am to Sunday noon
May arrive after 9am to settle in.
|Saturday Evening Only||Saturday 5pm – midnight
Dinner, evening presentation, dance party, campfire and midnight snacks & other miscellaneous activities.
Evolving event details will be shared on the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/823051674399334/. Please click this link and make sure you mark yourself as attending as you register for the event. Pertinent details will be emailed to registered participants two weeks prior to the event. Contact Jenn Brooks at email@example.com or 304.638.9608 or via Facebook for more information/questions. Please make payment by check or money order payable to: Jennifer Brooks, Mail to: 151 Honeysuckle Lane, Huntington, WV 25701.